27 May 2021 at 2:00 PM ET
Getting to Know IRR-Online at ARIN
Did your ISP tell you to create Internet Routing Registry (IRR) objects, and you have no idea what to do? Are you trying to move from the IRR email template system and use ARIN Online to create routing data? Do you just need a better understanding of what IRR at ARIN is all about? Join us for this webinar to get help with these questions and more.
During our webinar, we will:
- Learn what an IRR is and how ARIN has implemented ours
- Compare the differences between the ARIN IRR and RPKI, and learn how RPKI can complement the IRR
- Identify methods to retrieve routing data
- Identify the difference between authorized and non-authorized IRR data
- Weigh the benefits of using ARIN’s IRR to enter and maintain your routing data
- Create your own routing data in ARIN Online
Jon Worley is the Senior Technology Architect with ARIN and has been a member of the Registration Services team since 2004. He has experience with all ARIN policies and procedures for requesting, managing, and transferring IP addresses and AS numbers, including technical services such as ARIN’s RESTful API. Jon has spoken about these topics as well as IPv4 depletion and IPv6 adoption at many ARIN events.